SUPER EASY LAZY RAINY DAY CHILI
1 lb lean ground beef
1 can of S&W Chili Beans with chili peppers, onion, garlic and zesty tomato sauce
1 can of S&W kidney beans
1 8oz can of tomato sauce
1 package of chili seasoning mix
Optional toppings - cheese, sour cream, onions, corn chips
- Brown the ground beef and drain grease
- Add tomato sauce and chili seasoning mix.
- Fill the tomato paste can with water and add to the pot
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes on medium low.
- Add undrained chili beans and kidney beans to the pot. Cover and let simmer for another 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.